Chris-Anne.com is a small business (with a big heart!) located in Bradford ON, in Canada.
We care about your privacy, and we are GDPR compliant.
We are never going to sell your email, your name or any information that you trust us with.
We do collect your email and your name when you purchase from chris-anne.com, when you voluntarily give us your email in order to download a freebie or access site features, or when you voluntarily 'opt-in' to an email list. We use your email to send out occasional notes and communications to let you know about our business, to send offers, promos and (mostly) to send you free goodies. (yay!) You can always opt-out of communications from us, whenever you like, of course!
Any data you share is (and has always been!) protected by an SSL certificate.
When you purchase from the shop we collect your addresses, name, email, and phone number in order to fulfill your order. We save that information for 7 years according to Canada Revenue Agency Laws. You can ask us to delete all of your data from our system at any time by writing to us at Chris-Anne.com, 52Lee Ave. Bradford ON L3Z 1A9, Canada. If you want to see your data that is stored in our system, you can log into the account you created upon purchase and pull up 'My Account.'
When you fill in a form (an opt-in form) this website will send your email and name to a third party email service. (We currently use mailchimp and ConvertKit) and they will capture your IP addresses, name, and email. You can unsubscribe from email services at any time by clicking through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. t
For any data related inquiries please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(See full legal deets below!)
Updated May 24th, 2018.
“Website”= www.chris-anne.com and all content on www.chris-anne.com and all services offered on www.chris-anne.com
“We,” “us,” and “our” = Pixelbrand, Christine Donnelly, www.chris-anne.com
“User,” “you,” and “your” = website visitors, customers, and any other users of our website.
“Service” and “Services” = (but are not limited to) physical products, coaching services, informational/promotional newsletters, digital products, group programs, membership programs, blogs, meditations, audio and video lessons and trainings, photo galleries.
III. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways, for the following reasons:
- When you enter information into our contact form, blog, social media page, online scheduler, shopping cart, take a survey or quiz, or provide us with other communication details, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and the text of any message you enter. We have the right to process this data based on our legitimate interest in communicating with you and responding to your questions or concerns. We may retain such information for our communication records.
[NOTE: Here you are committing to get separate consent to add users to your newsletter list, beyond their consent to download your free resource, so make sure you are following that commitment. Remember to delete all green instructions.]
- When you become a customer, and make a purchase from us, we will collect information necessary to complete your transaction, including your name, email address, phone number, billing address, credit card and payment details. We have the right to process this data based on our contractual obligation to fulfill your purchase. We will not retain such information any longer than necessary. We use third party data processors to transact your purchase and we will not have access to your payment information.
- When you visit our website, we may use “cookies” to collect information on how you are using our website. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of data that identify your browser and are sent to, and stored on your computer while you are visiting a certain website. The cookies we collect do not include any personal identifiable information, however they may include an anonymous unique identifier. We may use session cookies which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies which remain on your computer until you delete them. You always have the option to disable cookies through your web browser’s settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some areas of our website and some areas of our website may not function as intended. Our website does not respond to "Do Not Track” signals sent by your browser.
- When you visit our website, we may collect information about your use of our website, via Automatic Data Collection Technology, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. We may collect your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on each of those pages, the referring URL and other statistics in order to administer our website, diagnose technical problems, measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website and provide the highest possible level of service to our users. If we utilize third party Automatic Data Collection Technology, we will do so in compliance with their company policies. We may also receive data from third parties such as payment processing companies, social media platforms, advertising companies, search engines and other technical services. We strive to use only the services of third party companies who we have researched and determined are in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
In all of these instances, we will only collect Personal Information from you if you voluntarily submit the information to us. We have the lawful grounds for processing the information we collect from you, as outlined above, in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being used.
- When you contact us, through an online form, social media, blog, or other communication, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us to communicate with you and respond to your contact.
- When you request a program or product from us, whether free or paid, or “opt in” to receive communication from us, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us to deliver such program, product or communication, including resources, emails, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and notifications of updates to our business. We may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes by uploading it to our social media platforms to create look alike audiences and using your comments and feedback in other marketing efforts.
- When you purchase a program or product from us, we will use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us, including credit card details and billing address to complete your transaction. We will not store or share this financial Personal Information. We will also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the program or product you purchased and to keep you updated on necessary information regarding our Services.
- When you visit our website, we will use the (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information we collect to administer our website, diagnose technical problems, measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website, create a better user experience and provide the highest possible level of service to our users. Our website does not use any information to make automatic decisions.
By collecting and using your Personal Information, we are acting as a Data Controller with discretion to decide what information we collect, how we use it and store it. We may use a third party to act as a Data Processor to store and process your Personal Information. We strive to use only Data Processors who we have researched and determined are in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being shared. We take appropriate actions to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- We will share your Personal Information in limited circumstances for specific, limited purposes with trusted third parties, including our email management service and other members of our team who assist us in operating our website, managing our business, or providing legal or accounting services for us.
- We will share the Personal Information that you provide to us when making a purchase with additional trusted third parties, including our payment processor and financial gateway to assist in completing the financial transaction.
- We may share your Personal Information in the event of a sale of our company or with a joint venture or affiliate partner if necessary.
Your Personal Information will only be shared and processed for the specific, limited purpose as necessary. Your Personal Information will never be sold or given to any other entity without your consent, beyond what is required to complete a purchase or request. To the best of our abilities, trusted third parties with whom we share your Personal Information will keep such information confidential and will not disclose it to any other party, unless required to do so by law.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being stored.
- PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information, including information you voluntarily provide to us and that which we collect automatically, is important to us and we use our best efforts to protect it. We strive to use industry standard commercially acceptable online security measures, including a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) on our website and only share your information with third parties who we have researched and determined to be compliant with current safety standards. However, no transmission over the internet or methods of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we are not responsible should an unauthorized third party gain access to your information, without our consent. In the event that chris-anne.com is tampered with, your information may be inadvertently intercepted. If we become aware that a data breach has occurred, we will notify the appropriate authorities within a timely manner. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for these actions and any damages that result from the unauthorized use of your Personal Information. You expressly agree to hold us harmless from any and all claims which may arise from the unauthorized use of your Personal Information.
Please note, when you voluntarily give out your Personal Information online through our website or on our social media page, in a way that makes it viewable by others, whether through a comment on a blog, a posting on a message board, or by any other means, it can be viewed by the public and can potentially be collected and used by others. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you share in this manner. You expressly agree that you disclose such information at your own risk and you assume all responsibility for its unauthorized use.
Because our core activities do not consist of processing operations which require regular and systematic processing of data subjects on a large scale, nor do we process sensitive data on a large scale, we have determined that Chris-Anne.com is not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only retain the minimum Personal Information necessary to fulfill the specific, limited purpose for which it was collected. We also retain and process Personal Information for reasonable business purposes, including legal compliance, financial record keeping and dispute resolution.
- RIGHT TO CONTROL PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to control your Personal Information including the right to access, receive a copy of, update, edit, delete, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
You may request information on how your Personal Information is being used and processed, request access to, request a copy of, restrict our use and processing of, or request to update, edit, delete or erase your Personal Information at any time, free of charge, by writing to us at: Christine Donnelly, 52 Lee Ave. Bradford ON, L3Z 1A9
You also have the right to be forgotten, and may withdraw your consent previously given to us, by “opting-out” or unsubscribing from our email list through an online automated process at your own discretion, at any time. To “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our list, you may click the unsubscribe button visible at the bottom of every email we send to you as a subscriber through this list, or you may email us directly at email@example.com. Once you “opt-out” or unsubscribe from our email list, we will remove you and you should not receive additional emails from us, except in the case of a technical glitch.
- External Websites and Social Media
You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the terms and policies of these external websites and we are in no way responsible for any damages arising from any interactions with these external websites.
To access certain Services on our website, you may be prompted to set up a user name and password. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the security of such information and for any and all acts, losses or damages that result as a failure to keep this information secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this WEBSITE (the “site”, the “sites”) is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, then you may not access the website or use any part of the service.
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Pixelbrand.ca “chris-anne.com” “sacredcreators.com”(“COMPANY,” “we” or “us”).
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this website as they are modified.
By continuing to use the Site, you accept the Terms and Conditions, as modified and published.
SITE OWNERSHIP AND USAGE
We reserve the complete ownership and copyright of this website and its content, which includes but may not be limited to poetry, text, marketing, course content, imagery, designs, audios, software, proprietary branding and marketing systems, product imagery, computer code, artwork, photographs, music, audio-visual and any other material.
Chris-Anne.com’s ownership rights are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent of COMPANY, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
All sales are final. We do not accept returns.
We will not be liable for any errors or omissions of information available on or through this website. We will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
THE INFORMATION, OPINIONS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY COMPANY AND ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
We do not claim or warrant that the site is error-free, virus-free or defect-free. We do not warrant that service will be uninterrupted, nor that defects or problems will be corrected. We do not make any representations regarding the use of the site, we do not warrant, express or implied, the results of the products and services provided by the site, or any content available via the site OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES that we link to.
We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or results of the site or shared materials in terms of accuracy, correctness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. YOU AGREE to indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY its affiliates, their successors, employees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
USE OF THE SITES AND ANY OF IT’S COMPONENTS or CONTENT including but not limited to PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, CONTENT, COURSES, WEBINARS, TRAININGS, AUDIO FILES, DOWNLOADABLES, CARD DECKS, BOOKS and all other MERCHANDISE means that YOU UNDERSTAND that we do not guarantee your results.
Nothing on our Sites or is a guarantee of earnings, revenue, income or profit. We do not promise or guarantee your success, earnings generated, income level, or ability to earn money. Any motivational statements on our sites / promotional materials are not claims of actual performance, income level or revenue generated.
By using this site (including but not limited to users, clients, members, affiliates, partners, customers or as a browsing reader) you release us from any and all liability, including direct, consequential or indirect damages or claims.
The models, systems and ideas presented on and through our sites are not a guarantee of your achieved results. Most products and content on the sites are highly unorthodox, based on magical-thinking and are experimental in nature, and they should be approached as such.
The sites are for entertainment purposes only, and we offer no professional, legal, psychological, medical, or financial advice.
We use paypal to process orders. If you purchase on the site, your personal information (such as credit card and contact information) will be collected on our site and ecrypted via Paypal and SSL.
As per the new GDPR regulations, we will ask you for data collection consent before placing your purchase order, for the purposes of conducting the transaction and for follow up information on your order, new products and services and marketing.
You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself, or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for someone else, and that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us (to ship a gift, as an example) you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide us with their personal information.
All sales are billed in USD.
Canadians are billed tax amounts, depending upon their province. (Taxes are required by law.)
We make no promise or guarantee (expressed or implied) as to the time of your product delivery. WE SHIP ONCE A WEEK.
Typical delivery time can range from 5 – 7 business days for North American orders, and up to 3 months for overseas cheap rate (flat rate) shipping.
You have the option to add express shipping to your order at the time of purchase.
At this time all items are shipped from Canada, and duty may be collected on your order. If applicable, you are responsible to pay duty to your carrier directly.